Have any items, a collection, or junk you want to sell? Don’t quite know what’s in your barn or storage shed?
Mike and Frank are always on the hunt for rusty gold, and they want to hear from you! If you have a large collection you think is worth the pick and want on American Pickers, now’s your chance!
To be considered you must email us at: email@example.com
Or leave a message at: 1-855-OLD-RUST
Be sure to include the following info:
Description of your item(s)
If you and your rusty gold qualify, you could be visited by Mike and Frank and appear on American Pickers!
PLEASE NOTE: No retail shops or flea markets. After all, Mike and Frank are modern day archaeologists! Happy picking!
Here are some of the items we’re looking to buy:
We currently are not looking for: Farming/agriculture items, tools, glassware, appliances, tractors, crocks, stoves or country primitives.
- Motor scooters: Vespas, Lambretta, Cushman
- Old advertising signage
- Bicycles (Pre-60’s to turn-of-the-century)
- Old toys: tin, wind-up, cast iron
- Pre 50’s vending machines
- Pinball and slot machines
- Old Movie Posters
- Unusual radios: transistor, tabletop, etc.
- Antique casino/gaming machines
- Vintage movie memorabilia
- Vintage advertising Items
- Vintage concert posters & T-shirts
- Early Boy Scout items
- Pre 60’s vintage diner collectibles
- Pre 60’s TV merchandise
- Pre 50’s western/equestrian Gear
- Classic motorcycle memorabilia
- Sports memorabilia
- Casino tables
- Houdini items
- Old rodeo items
- Airline collectibles: Pan-Am, TWA, Etc.
- Late 70’s & earlier military items
- Extraordinary mobster memorabilia
- Vintage police officer collectibles
- Firefighter collectibles
- Pre 40’s telephones
- Folk art
- Vintage BB guns/cap guns
- Early Halloween items
- Pre 40’s Christmas items
- Hawaiiana/Tiki Collectibles
- Vintage sports collectibles
- Vintage election memorabilia
- Musical instruments
- Civil War antiques
- Vintage gas pumps
- Pre 70’s old neon signs
- Strange woodcarvings
- Vintage collegiate collectibles