Cineflix Media creates, produces, and distributes popular factual and scripted content for the global market with operations in Montreal, Toronto, New York, London, and Dublin. Producing network-defining programming across a wide range of genres, and with a growing catalogue of 4,800 hours, Cineflix is behind some of TV’s most highly-rated brands.
The Marketing Creative Director is responsible for the creative development of scripted and unscripted television sales and promotional materials for the global market, including sales brochures, presentation decks, key art, trailers/promos, and advertising (print and online). The Marketing Creative Director reports to the SVP of Marketing & Communications.
Duties and Responsibilities
Marketing & Creative Services
• Guide the creative development for all show marketing materials and brand design elements
• Manage the development of key art for both scripted and unscripted shows
• Guide the creative direction for promotional materials across all platforms including social media
• Articulate creative plans across cross-functional teams and senior leadership
• Lead the fulfillment of all print and outdoor media buys
• Sales and marketing text and taglines briefs, editing, proofing and approvals
• Unit photography selection and approvals
• Establish creative direction for reels and promo spots
• Oversee relationships with creative agencies and designers, providing direction and revisions on comp explorations, reviewing proofs and approving mechanicals
• Oversee production calendars, ensuring deadlines are met
• Oversee creative budgets and timelines
• Creative services management including designer and print/digital vendor quality control
Internal Client Support
• Define and maintain a “the company is the client” mandate for Marcomm to support its various verticals– ie Cineflix Rights, Productions, partner companies, and 3rd party producers
• Development of new marketing and executive support materials (brochures, PPT templates, e newsletters, outreach materials)
• Shown ability to create and direct high-quality entertainment creative and brand design
• Minimum 8 years experience with an agency and/or media industry
• Digital and social media expertise
• Ability to develop creative solutions when required to pivot
• Top notch project management and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Collaborative and team-oriented approach
• Experience working directly with talent and creators to collaborate on campaigns
• Experience managing a high volume of campaigns in parallel
• A passion for television and pop culture
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to the Manager, Human Resources, Mackenzie Graham, at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected will be contacted.
Cineflix Media is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. Cineflix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.