Cineflix Media creates, produces, and distributes popular factual and scripted content for the global market with operations in Montreal, Toronto, New York, London, and Dublin. Producing network-defining programming across a wide range of genres, and with a growing catalogue of 4,600 hours, Cineflix is behind some of TV’s most highly-rated brands.
The Coordinator, Marketing and Communications supports the Marketing and Communications (Marcomm) Montreal team and coordinates in key aspects of the department.
This is a full-time position based out of our Montreal office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Broadcaster Photo Deliverables: Save photo assets, draft captions, assist with photo selects, coordinate paperwork for photographers, and share internally for delivery
• Press Day Logistics: Coordinate and assist with press day logistics (talent itinerary, schedule, car service, etc.)
• Graphic Design and Materials: Resize and format imagery for social media, website, presentations, press kits, etc.
• Presentation Decks: Coordinate assets, proof texts, and continuity check
• Websites: Coordinate, schedule, and maintain updates for websites
• Domains: Coordinate domain renewals and purchase of new ones
• Print Support: Liaise with printers
• Sponsorships and Memberships: Coordinate membership renewals and corporate sponsorships
• Editorial Calendar: Draft and maintain social media editorial calendar (monthly and weekly) for Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for all platforms
• Social Media Management System: Upload and publish posts, track and manage the company’s social network channels using a social media management system
• Audit: Perform a quarterly audit of social media about us/bio sections, present options for updates
• Copy: Draft creative copy in accordance with series/corporate tone
• Content Creation: Create innovative content, select artwork/photos, prep graphics and make recommendations for social media ad buys where appropriate
• Engagement: Monitor and engage with fans on a daily basis
• Analysis and Research: Analyze and report on social media strategies and campaigns and
research industry trend and best practices
Skills and Qualifications:
• Diploma in Marketing or related discipline considered an asset
• Experience with WordPress and Content Management Systems
• Avid social media user
• Strong visual skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Effective time management skills with the ability to adhere to deadlines
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Highly organized with an acute attention to detail
• Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
• Team player who thrives in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience with Photoshop; and basic design skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to the Manager, Human Resources, Mackenzie Graham, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected will be contacted.
Cineflix Media is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. Cineflix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.