Cineflix Media is currently looking to fill the position of Development & Production Assistant to provide administrative support to the Development and Production Administration teams.
This is an entry level part-time position based out of our Toronto office on a four day day per week schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the Development team in setting up development shoots (booking of crew, travel, gear, vendor rentals, insurance requests, permits).
• Contract and prepare Payroll documents for Development employees for US and Canadian crew.
• Process PO’s, invoices, expense reports, petty cash reconciliation, and per diem requests.
• Track Paid Development contracts, talent holds and shopping agreements.
• Tracking, scanning, and filing of Development Releases.
• Attend weekly Development Logistics Meeting.
• Save all Call Sheets, Weekly Production Reports and Broadcaster communications to the server daily.
• Create and distribute Production Status Reports, Production Personnel Lists, Production Fact Sheets, and One Liner schedules.
• Help process Expenses and Credit Card Logs for Production and Development.
• Tracking and submitting of production invoices. Including tracking all travel & living expenses, phone expenses, and office craft costs.
• Attend weekly meetings such as the Production Executive Meeting and Production Administration Meeting, and any others as required- and prepare required documentation.
Other administrative tasks as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
• Must have high proficiency on Mac and Microsoft office programs.
• Highly organized, and strong attention to detail.
• Strong work ethic, and punctuality.
• Strong time management skills, and able to problem solve under tight deadlines.
• Able to work quickly and accurately.
• No production experience is nesseccary.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to the Manager, Human Resources, Mackenzie Graham, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected will be contacted.
Cineflix Media is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. Cineflix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.